Next course: Ideas That Changed The World.
3 Monday Nights, starting 13 May at 7.30pm in the Foyer.
A short three week module on the theology of the Reformation and what it means for us…
- Justification is by grace alone,
- on the basis of Christ alone,
- through faith alone,
- to the glory of God alone,
- authoritatively taught in Scripture alone.
Digging Deeper is a powerful tool in helping many people to grow deeply in their understanding of God and in their love for Him.
Digging Deeper is a series of short modules designed to help Christians dig deeper into the truths of God’s Word and wrestle with theology at a deeper level. Topics cover areas of Systematic Theology, Biblical Theology, Exegesis, and Church History.
Some previous courses are:
- The Ruler of Salvation: God’s Sovereignty in Salvation
- Heaven and Hell: What the Bible teaches about the afterlife
- Wise for life: The wisdom literature of the Bible
- Behold your God: The mystery and magnificence of God
- Reformation Church History’ and ‘God’s Book, God’s Plan: The unfolding plan of God.