- I’m New
- Live Stream
- Events & NewsMenu
At EV Church we want to see all people enlarging their picture of God and their love and affection for Him. We want to encourage each other by sharing our many resources.
Check out the latest sermons or listen to music in praise of God.
- Daily Reading Notes Signup
- Care at EV Church
- Growth Group Leaders
- Building Leadership
- Mission Resources
- Giving to those in need
- EV Hub
- MTS program
- Venue and Conference Hire
Care at EV Church
At EV Church we seek to care and love each other as Jesus has loved us.
We have developed care teams to partner with growth groups and individuals so that we are able to offer appropriate care to all who need it.
Let us know if you or someone you know needs care via the ‘get care’ button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Care and Support
Practical: The Practical Help Team express Christ’s love and compassion by responding to requests for practical help from anyone in our church family who are struggling and in need of support.
Meals: Giving a Food Parcel or Frozen Meal is a tangible expression of care and many people in our church family do this regularly. The Helping Hands meals ministry provides frozen meals and food parcels for you to give people in need of some support.
Funerals: When a loved one passes away we understand that this is a very difficult time for the one left behind and their family. We can offer assistance by providing you with a pastor who can help manage the planning and running of the funeral or memorial service & care for you during this time.
Visitations: We have a team of people who can visit you in hospital or visit you in your homes to chat with you, read the bible and pray with you. This team will also connect you to the other pastoral care teams and help you in any way they can.
Prayer: We pray for others as an expression of love and care for them, knowing that God hears and answers prayer. We have a committed team of prayer partners who regularly pray for members of our church family.
Counselling: We have trained counsellors within our church who are able to meet with individuals experiencing many life issues or refer people onto specialised practitioners.
Marriage: We want to help you care for your marriage and there are three ways we can do this;
- Pre-marriage Counselling – before you get married we can meet up with you and spend time helping you understand the biblical principles of marriage. Using the Prepare-Enrich model, to consider how to understand key issues such as communication, problem resolution, and healthy personal relationships.
- Marriage Matters Weekends – it’s good to take time out and care for your marriage by spending a weekend away with other couples. On the Marriage Matter weekends, as a couple, you can share, relax and deal with communication and relationship issues that may need some attention and enjoy a weekend away from the kids!
- Marriage Counselling – if your marriage is struggling and there is need for professional help we can put you in contact with qualified marriage counsellors who can help you deal with and overcome these tensions, and get you back to a healthy marriage.
Recovery: Celebrate Recovery is a Christ centred program for adults of all ages who find themselves stuck with a hurt, hang-up or habit that is hindering their lives, relationships or walk with God.
EV Church. All rights reserved
- Live Stream