- I’m New
- Live Stream
- Events & NewsMenu
At EV Church we want to see all people enlarging their picture of God and their love and affection for Him. We want to encourage each other by sharing our many resources.
Check out the latest sermons or listen to music in praise of God.
- Daily Reading Notes Signup
- Care at EV Church
- Growth Group Leaders
- Building Leadership
- Mission Resources
- Giving to those in need
- EV Hub
- MTS program
- Venue and Conference Hire
Frequently Asked Questions
Are EV Church services on, or meeting onsite?
We’ve made the sad but necessary decision to not gather as church on the weekend, in our regular Sunday services in response to Government direction on Covid-19.
Our Sunday services will be live streamed at 9:30am and 6pm at evchurch.info/live
How can I access EV Church Sunday service live stream?
Option 1: Access via Computer, Tablet or Phone
- Access the EV website evchurch.info via usual web browser
- Click image link to live stream page or direct url: evchurch.info/live
- Download EV Kids resources at evchurch.info/live
- Click play!
Option 2: Access via Smart TV
- Go to the YouTube app
- Search for ‘EV Church – Solid Hope Jesus’
- The latest live stream event will be available here from 30mins before the service time.
Note: You can also ‘cast’ the YouTube live stream from a device to your TV via Apple TV or Chromecast or connect via a range of HDMI or other individual setups.
Where can I find EV Kids Resources?
- Download EV Kids resources for each Sunday at evchurch.info/live
- To see the term plan for each EV Kids section, go to evchurch.info/ev-kids
What events have been cancelled or postponed?
The following regular events will not be going ahead until further notice:
- EV Youth (however, we will be meeting Fridays on live stream, 7.30pm evyouth.com)
- 8:30am, 10:30am, 6pm Church gatherings onsite.
Other postponed events:
- She – EV Night girls event
- Beach Baptisms
Can we still meet in Growth Groups?
Growth Groups are currently not meeting as a formal, physical-face-to-face meeting, but are rather meeting together online. Now more than ever, we need to rely on the structures of Growth Group in regards to the relationships, fellowship and network they provide. We’ll continue to provide resources to facilitate supportive relationships going forward.
What about serving in ministry teams?
There are many people who are continuing to serve each other at EV. However, many ministries will be placed on hold for a time. If you are unsure or unable to serve in your regular ministry team, contact your team leader.
There are also many new opportunities to serve each other in many new roles. Contact us here if you have skills and capacity to serve the EV Church community at this time.
What if I need help, or care?
If you need assistance, care or help at this time, you can contact our care team firstname.lastname@example.org or here.
How can I still give to EV Church?
We encourage you to continue financially partnering in our ministry during this different season. The staff team is working just as hard to see us deepen our faith, and to take advantage of the new opportunities before us to reach our community with the gospel.
- You can continue with your normal giving via direct deposit, there is no change to this process.
- There is information on several online giving options to set up at evchurch.info/give.
- Other cash giving can be dropped into the EV Office during business hours – 331 Terrigal Drive Erina.
EV Church. All rights reserved
- Live Stream