- Contact Us
- I’m New
Welcome to EV Youth! We'd be stoked to meet you at one of our Friday night gatherings, or in a small group or on one of our camps.
Check out these pages if you're hungry for more info.
Who is Jesus?
He made huge claims. He claimed to bring life in it's fullest, forgive sins, give eternal life, set people free. He claimed to be equal with God and the rightful ruler of our lives. He backed up his claims by dying and rising again as a fact of history.
If these claims are true, they are insanely good news and demand a response. Have you looked into Jesus?
- What’s OnMenu
Every term is different at EV Youth. Most Friday nights we are at the same place doing the usual sweet stuff, but a few times each term there are special events that it's good to know about in advance.
Click the links below to find out what's happening this term.
Sign up for the email newsletter for occasional updates to make sure you stay in the loop.
You can also like us on facebook or twitter to get updates.
- Bible Talks
Check this section for:
- resources like Bible talks, music
- daily reading notes, Bible Studies
- info and resources for parents
- info and resources for leaders.
This area under construction - stay tuned!
High School Scripture
The syllabus is divided into 8 lessons, 2 per term. Each lesson raises an idea or question and seeks insight from the Bible in answering it. The lessons are structured with questions and samples of the Bible, which students give written responses to, and if they like they can then share their response with the class for discussion.
- Is God your king? – Explores what the bible says about Gods place in creation and the implications of that for us.
- The Goodness Ladder – Reflects on the state of humanity from our perspective and then from God’s.
- Where is the Justice? – Reflects on the world, and what it would look like without any justice then reflects on the justice of God.
- Do we need Jesus? – Explores who Jesus is and what He came to do.
- Can you trust the resurrection? – Looking into whether you could trust the claim that a man rose from the dead and what that could mean.
- What do you live for? – Reflects on what we live for in our lives and what the Bible says about this.
- Truth? Evidence? – Thinking though some of the claims that Jesus made.
- Why Christmas? – Reflecting on Christmas and why we celebrate it.
Flipside Lunchtime Groups
EV Church is a New South Wales approved provider of Religious Education and is the coordinator of Christian Voluntary Lunchtime groups in high schools on the Central Coast. These groups, known as Flipside, exist to give Christian students the opportunity to grow in their understanding of Christianity, and to allow other students who may be interested in knowing more about Christianity the chance to explore their questions in an informal setting.
Flipside Groups Talks
Topic series: Who even is Jesus?
Why do we do Flipside?
Is he even relevant?
Was he real?
What was he like?
What did he say about us?
Mark 2/Luke 5
What did he say about himself?
What did he say about heaven/hell?
Why did he die?
1 Peter 3:18
Did he rise from the dead?
1 Corinthians 15:13-19
What does he want from us?