Covid-Safe venue info
EV Church is a Covid-safe Venue
As required by the NSW Government the following ‘Conditions of entry’ are required when attending the EV Church site.
Conditions of Entry
- All site visitors must check-in upon arrival
- Please sanitise your hands as you enter the building.
- Please maintain 1.5m physical distancing
- As you arrive, and as you leave, its important not to mingle, crowd or gather in groups to talk – keep moving 🙂
- Please observe the seating guide as advised when you arrive.
- Congregation members, who are 12 or older, are required to bring and wear a face mask
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, please do not enter the EV Church building.
- If you have been to a known covid hotspot in the last two weeks please check the NSW Health Site to see whether you have been to any of the COVID case locations or transport routes, and follow the health advice there. https://www.health.nsw.gov.
- If you develop symptoms or start feeling sick while at EV Church please leave the premises immediately and inform a staff member.
If you have any further questions about church services or ticket enquiries, contact: EV Office, 02 4367 2100 or Bookings@evchurch.info