Covid-Safe venue info
EV Church is a Covid-safe Venue
As required by the NSW Government the following ‘Conditions of entry’ are required when attending the EV Church site.
Conditions of Entry
Please follow these conditions of entry when onsite at EV Church:
- All site visitors must check-in upon arrival.
- Please sanitise your hands as you enter the building.
- Please maintain physical distancing of 1.5m at all times.
- Please observe the seating guide as advised when you arrive.
- If you or an immediate family member have travelled to a known COVID hotspot in the past month, or are experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, please do not enter the EV Church building.
- If you develop symptoms or start feeling sick which at EV Church please leave the premises immediately and inform a staff member.
Singing & Face Masks
We support the Government’s health order to avoid corporate signing. They do not require face masks to be worn but they do encourage it for adults.
Our site is divided into two premises, both limited to gathering’s of 100, without any cross-over between the two.