Attending Church Services
We’re so looking forward to welcoming you back home for church! Lockdown has been hard. Gathering is precious.
Our services are back onsite at the following times:
8:30am & 10:30am
These services include our EV Kids program. From Mon 8 Nov you will no longer need to book a ticket.
We have plenty of room at our EV Night service – no need to book a ticket!
We will continue to live stream at 8:30am and 6pm for those who cannot be with us in person.
All our events run under a Covid safe plan.
- Please do not enter if you are feeling unwell or have symptoms of being unwell
- You will need to show that you have check-in using the QR code
- Masks are required for those 12+ whilst indoors
- Maintain 1.5m physical distancing where possible (household members not included)
- Our services will be open to all members of the public regardless of vaccination status, as according to the NSW Government.
- There will be a constant flow of fresh air in The Round, our main meeting space, with additional seating in the foyer for those who would like to make use of even more open air
- Our EV Kids classrooms will be well ventilated
- Those who are vaccinated are permitted to sing indoors, with a mask.
If you have any further questions about church services or ticket enquiries, contact: EV Office 02 4367 2100 or Bookings@evchurch.info