‘Church Council’ is the body that governs the running of EV Church Limited and seeks to ensure that we continue in our mission.
EV Church Limited is a company limited by guarantee, and has been established to enable the proper management of the organisation that facilitates the working of various dimensions of the body of believers known as EV Church.
Church Council is responsible to ensure that we adhere to all compliance obligations. The breadth of compliance ranges from matters relating to employment, WH&S, commercial contracts, medical, food safety, child protection, and building regulations.
Church Council is:
- Chaired by the Senior Minister
- Responsible for the Legal entity that supports the church ministries and fulfilment of related government obligations
- Responsible for EV Administration, Policies, Budget and Risk management
- Responsible for the Support and encouragement of the Senior Minister
- To facilitate the Review Panel in fulfilling its responsibilities
The Church Council is chaired by the Senior Minister
The following church members currently serve on church council:
Apply to become a member of EV Church.
EV Church is a part of the FIEC denomination – the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches.